Cool Status for Whatsapp for Girls

Whatsapp Status {*2017 FRESH*} 1000+ Coolest Whatsapp Status!



My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

 Not always "Available”. try your Luck.

Hey there WhatsApp is using me.

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

Time is precious, waste it wisely.

I wish every desire and wish of you get completed asap. However, we have specially submitted one of the best collection to inspire you to reach our goals in your life.

I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.

 Trust in God, but lock your car.

Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with You.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.

Please don’t forget to smile :)

Get up every morning, imagine a future then make it happen.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.

You're right. I'm NOT perfect. But I'm unique!

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

Are you in love of someone and want to share some cute romantic status with her or him? than you should visit our page where we have posted whatsapp status love and about romantic status for whatsapp...

Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself...

Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.

No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.

It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.

Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems & comment on them but no one’s gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their.

Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

I got less but I got best!

It's all about your mood if you are in sad or broken mood than you need to check out Whatsapp status sad type of collection, which I have added below mentioned...

Get as rude as possible and don’t let anyone tell you how to live.

The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

Adjustment with right people is always better than Argument with wrong people. A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.

 If a hug tells you how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

Silence is the most powerful scream.

Some poeple are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.

I changed my password everywhere to 'incorrect'. That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, 'Your password is incorrect.'

Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up quickly.

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.

When you wake up at 6 in the morning, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it's already 6:45.

When you're at work and it's 2:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it's 2:31.

My goal this weekend is to move... just enough so people don't think I'm dead.

I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

Have some patience, I'm screwing things up as fast as possible.

It's a good thing I brought my library card because I'm totally checking you out.

You're like a sharpie - super fine.

I know I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands.

I always carry a knife in my purse, just in case we're having cake.

Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I'm with you.

 Bought a talking parrot today and taught him to say "Help, I've been turned into a parrot."

I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it.

At night, I can't fall asleep. In the morning, I can't get up.

I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. "Alright, get in the basket."

Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but only one makes your dreams come true.

Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Life isn't about how many breaths you take but about the moments that take your breathe away.

This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.

My ex girlfriend’s status said suicidal and standing on the edge. So I poked her.

Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think i’m trippin? Tie my shoes. Can’t stand me? Sit back down. Can’t face me? Turn around.

Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Facebook should have a “no one cares” button.

 If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”

I’d really post your name here every minute if facebook keeps on asking me what’s on my mind

Delete me , Poke me, Like me, Limit me ..The choice is yours.. Welcome to facebook, where no one is really your friend. =P

I’d rather check my Facebook than face my check book.

I’m wondering why logging onto Face book has become part of the everyday routine?… Do I really have nothing better to do!

Your intelligence is my common sense.

That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to ‘single’ and your ex likes it.

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark with a chance of tomorrow in the morning.


I intend to live forever, or die trying.

Being nice to people you don’t like is not being two faced, it is called growing up.

The kids next door challenged me to a water balloon fight. I’m just updating my status while waiting for the water to boil.

Sometimes I wish life was like facebook, you can delete anyone off your page and go back and delete everything you have said and done!

…...…did a lot of nothing yesterday, but I didn’t finish, so I’m going to do it again today!

Trust me I am a liar.

Got a new job with the local hostage negotiators and tried to phone in sick but they talked me out of it.

 Girl: Why do you constantly keep posting my name as your Facebook status every 2 minutes? Boy: Facebook keeps asking me what’s on my mind? And honestly, it’s always you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race 3 movie review

Instagram Bio Ideas, Cute Instagram Bios, Funny, Cool & Stylish Instagram Bios You Will Love To Use For Your Profile

@111 Top Instagram Bios